The Association for Public Policy Analysis and Management (APPAM)
APPAM is dedicated to improving public policy and management by fostering excellence in research, analysis, and education.
APPAM promotes its mission through activities that include:
- A multidisciplinary annual research conference that attracts the highest quality, research on a wide variety of important current and emerging policy and management issues, and is structured to encourage substantive interaction among participants.
- A peer-reviewed multidisciplinary journal that publishes the highest quality research on public policy and management.
- A dedication in all activities to respecting and enhancing racial, ethnic, gender, disciplinary, and other forms of diversity among participants in all of the Association's activities.
- The involvement of policymakers, practitioners and scholars in the Association's governance and the Fall Conference.
- Initiatives that include and foster participation in the Association among students interested in public policy and management.
- Sponsorship of www.PublicServiceCareers.org.
For more information, visit APPAM online at http://www.appam.org.